Friday, July 10, 2020

What's cookin' good lookin'?

Little Miss is obsessed with food.  A steadfast favorite of hers since she started eating is anything with red sauce.  When I was going into the office full time she would get breakfast, lunch and snacks provided at daycare but with this pandemic she's been home with us.  All I can say is thank god for JR because anyone who knows me knows I am not the chef in this house and he is also much more mindful than I am about getting in rounded meals.



Breakfast typically consists of pancakes, bagels and cream cheese, egg sandwiches, eggs and hash (typically ham) or banana and cheerios


Lunch is almost always leftovers from dinner the previous night.

Dinner varies.  I could do a whole post on this but in the summer its a lot of grilled chicken and veggies.

For snacks we had started out with Nutrigrain bars and gold fish but now that summer berry season is officially in full swing we are eating TONS of berries.  Blueberries seem to be the current favorite though 2 weeks ago it was Strawberries so who knows.

Our favorite meal time accessories are as follows:

4moms high chair I registered for this one because it checked off my must haves and I still love it for these reasons: 1. It's not cloth

green sprouts Learning Cutlery Set these have by far been our favorite, size and shape they just seem to work well. Though we also have been using these, for the price and quantity you can't beat it. And this Cloud Island 3 pack

mushie Silicone Baby Bib

BEABA Silicone Suction Plate





No comments:

Post a Comment